TATA Technologies gets associated with B.Tech (Mechanical) Programme.
Pursue Industry –specific B.Tech. programs to acquire global competence that articulates the knowledge and skills required for 21st century
Vishwakarma University Fostering Innovation Progress in an Initiative With Tata Technologies
- Industry specific knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to navigate and succeed in today’s interconnected world.
- Collaborating with Tata Technologies means co-creating sustainable value for our key engineering and technology innovation.
- To be a catalyst in reducing the academia-industry gap and ensure that the future engineers are ready for the industry.
- Teaches the power of engineering to make the world a better place.
- Highly advanced factory simulated environment equipped with state-of-the-art machines and high-end industrial software
- Internship opportunities with Tata companies/leading global OEMs to prepare for a real-world, professional experience
M.Tech Programmes in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in
Technology Center with Visualization
- High end workstations
- CAD, CAE Technology tools
- Visualisation Technology tools
- Digital manufacturing technology tools
- PLM Commercial Technologies tools
Advanced Manufacturing Center
- Arc Robotic cell
- Spot Robotic cell
- CNC milling
- Laser cutting machine
- 3D printing technology
Automotive Domain Learning Center with Tear Down Facility
- Vehicle aggregate system cut sections and working models
- Teardown & Benchmarking Setup
- 2 cars teardown project
- 2 cars in the segment of Tiago, Polo and Hyundai I 10
- Industrial mock-up competency centers
- Train the students through industry SMEs in the competency centers
- Industry Courseware to students & Assessment on Online platform i-GET-IT
- Provide Support for selected student’s internship using the CCs and industrial projects leading to placements
Tata Technologies Role
- Well-defined engagement process for partnering with academic institutions
- End-to-end support to University during the entire academic cycle
- Industry Centre of competence partner in this initiative
Associated Technical Delivery Support from Tata Technologies Ltd.
- Periodic Curriculum review and recommendations by Industry Experts
- Ownership of delivery of Industry led subjects / electives identified in relation to the Competency Center, this includes delivery support by Industry Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Content development for the related subjects
- Access to online courseware through the online learning platform, i-GET-IT licenses will be provided on a subscription basis
- Dedicated Sr. Program manager to the engagement
- Long term Internships / Industry projects to the selected students