Vishwakarma University has signed a MoU with Ogee Studio on co-operation for Strengthening Industry-Academia Engagement In User Experience Design. Ogee Studio specializes in the design and development of compelling, modern, rich user experiences (UX & UI) and interactive visualizations for complex information systems in the B2B space. Ogee Studio built a leading practice in UX for B2B products with a unique combination of our expert knowledge and years of experience crafting innovative interaction and visual designs.
Ogee Studio’s practice spans multiple disciplines including real-time business intelligence, multi-dimensional data analytics and visualization, operational intelligence, Networking & Security, Healthcare & Lifesciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, IoT, Big Data Analytics, eCommerce & allied disciplines. Ogee Studio offers a complete range of user experience services including interaction design, visual design, implementation support to the engineering teams, user research, usability testing, and product development.
The following areas of cooperation have been mutually identified by VU and Ogee Studio:
1. Conducting research on emerging issues & trends in the industry for User Experience Design and allied disciplines
2. Providing training to students, teachers and industry professionals
3. Facilitating projects and internships for students in the industry
4. Organizing Design Shows and Exhibits to enhance visibility in the community
5. Facilitating UX specific conferences for the benefit of students
6. Creating a top-notch Usability Testing Lab, other supporting resources and capabilities to support the lab. The facilities of the lab can be commercialized and made available to the industry & other institutions
7. Supporting innovations, new projects, and entrepreneurship
8. Strengthening efforts to enhance employability of students
Prof. Prashant Acharya will lead this collaboration along with the Placements Office.