1. There would be two papers. Paper I would be of 50 marks, 2 hours duration, objective type, aimed at assessing the general intelligence and aptitude of the candidate and Paper II would also be of 50 marks, objective &subjective and aimed at assessing the subject knowledge, the communication skills, research thinking of the candidate.
2. Paper I : It will have 50 questions of 1 mark each. Scope of this paper includes logical reasoning, numerical ability, Language skills etc. This paper is common for students of all faculties. Minimum passing is 50% for all candidates.
3. Paper II: This paper is subject specific. It will be 40% objective multiple choice and 60% subjective. Aim is to check the subject knowledge, research thinking, communication skills etc.
4. Passing percentage for this paper is 50% for all candidates.
5. VUPET is a qualifying examination. Candidates who score more than 50% marks in both papers are eligible to appear for an interview twice. If they fail to clear the interview in two attempts they will have to appear again appear for the VUPET.
6. The result shall be communicated only to the successful candidates through their registered E-mail ID.
Syllabus for Paper-II
» Ph.D Entrance Exam Syllabus for Paper II
» Syllabus for PhD Chemical Engineering Entrance Exam
» Syllabus for PhD Mechanical Engineering Entrance Exam
» Syllabus for PhD Psychology Entrance Exam Paper -II
» Syllabus for PhD Library Science Entrance Exam
» Syllabus for PhD Law Entrance Exam
» Syllabus for PhD Interdisciplinary Studies Entrance Exam Paper-II
» Syllabus for PhD Management Entrance Exam Paper-II
» Syllabus for PhD Journalism and Mass Communication Entrance Exam Paper-II
» Syllabus for PhD Mathematics Entrance Exam Paper-II
» Syllabus for PhD Chemistry Entrance Exam Paper-II
» Syllabus for PhD Physics Entrance Exam Paper-II
Copyright © 2021 Vishwakarma University
Best viewed in IE 10+, Firefox 20+, Chrome , Safari5+, Opera12+
:::| powered by VGESPL |:::