A dedicated team, under the guidance of senior leadership and in coordination with respective faculty members, manages Industry-Institute interface. The primary goal is to facilitate a greater level of interaction between industry professionals and internal stakeholders like faculty and students. This cell has been functioning since 2017.
Key Thrust Areas
- To seek inputs for curriculum improvement and alignment.
- To broad base connections with industry professionals across sectors.
- To give wider industry exposure to students and faculty members.
- To assist the departments is inviting industry experts and organizing events.
- To create opportunities for faculty members and students to work on industry projects.
- To generate employment, internship and mentorship opportunities for students.
- To collaborate for innovative projects, entrepreneurship, research and development.
- To forge partnerships for value added courses and hands-on training for students.
- Industry on Campus and Centres of Excellence
- Representation of industry professionals on various committees
- Industry Visits, Live Projects, Freelancing, and Shadowing
- Campus Recruitment Programme and Industry Internships
- Workshops, Talks, Expert Interactions, and Jury
- Memberships of Professional Bodies
- Events and Sponsorships
- Industry Advisory Boards
- Incubation Facilities