The proposed conference aims at innovation based science and technological socially and environmentally responsible high impact solutions for society and humanity. The aim is to sensitize society, students, and researchers and provide platform to present quality research work / publish state-of-the-art scientific and technological developments.
We believe that the theme is an apt topic at this time for number of reasons. First innovation is key to drive the society and innovations within reach of common human being is challenge to address by researcher. Secondly global society at various parts of world is facing problems like scarcity of potable water, livable planet, sustainable solutions, health solutions, equality, etc…As a University we have to pour our contribution by way of contributing to knowledge society and means of it is giving platform to discuss.
It is proposed to have four themes relating to
(1) Science & Technology (AI, IOT, ML, HPC and Sustainable technologies)
(2) Commerce and Management (Business Analytics, Digital Media and Communication, Entrepreneurship Development, Tourism and Hospitality),
(3) Art & Design, HSS (Social Innovation)
(4) Innovations, Science and Technology for humanitarian developments
There will be about 12 respective technical symposia within these themes. The conference will have
(1) Distinguished plenary and public lectures by Noble Laureate;
(2) Plenary and Theme Lectures by world renown experts
(3) 12 Technical Symposia relating to the abovementioned themes
(4) Keynote address (5) Oral presentations and
(5) Poster Presentations. The expected participation is of the order of 1000 comprising students, faculty, inventors, and researchers from state, out of state and foreign universities as well as companies.
This conference mainly aims at making an effort to Deliberate on Innovations, how innovations will help in Societal Transformation leading to create Value for Human Beings. This conference attempts to provide a platform to thought leaders, scientist, researchers and faculty from various disciplines from Science Technology, Commerce Management, Information Technology, Interdisciplinary Studies, Humanities and Social Sciences, Law and Design to deliberate on vital issues and solutions based on new thoughts.
We are sure that these deliberations will contribute significantly to the knowledge of the world and enhance awareness about creating human values through such research both from developed and developing nations.
The conference is not going end with these deliberations rather it will provide long lasting platform for further research, writings, publishing to researcher, proceedings to policy makers for shaping the policies and as whole to the philosophy of Think, Rethink, Ideate, Innovate…….
|Last Date for submission of Abstract||: 9th February 2019|
|Abstract Acceptance||: 11th February 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Full Paper||: 15th February 2019|
|Submission of Camera Ready Paper||: 21st February 2019|
|Registration||: 25th February 2019|
Copyright © 2021 Vishwakarma University
Best viewed in IE 10+, Firefox 20+, Chrome , Safari5+, Opera12+
:::| powered by dimakh consultants |:::